Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Home, work, home.. it's all work!

This is kind of a vent post, so I just want to put a warning in advance!

It's been a long day. Get up after 7am to get the kid and take care of him for a few hours before leaving for work at noon. Then I have a crazy day at work and finally get home after 10pm and guess what I got to come home too? My crazy little guy running around, still awake. His dad was gone and the person we had watching Lucas didn't like hearing him cry so instead, he had been playing since he dad left. After a really tiring and stressful day at work, this is pretty much the last thing I wanted to deal with when I got home. My son was a sweetie like always but I needed to feed him a snack and then wind him down again. Of course he ended up conking out since he had been awake for more than 6 hours.

I know it is the same way for stay at home moms but it is kind of amazing how the work is never done. I am lucky that I do have some help with the housework but it really is never ending. Lucas is constantly making a mess somehow. We are working on teaching him how to put stuff away but it is pretty much a constant battle.

One of these days it's going to get easier right? We can all hope anyways!

No comments:

Post a Comment