Thursday, November 18, 2010

Do I need any more cloth diapers?

I have been using cloth diapers on my son pretty much exclusively for about 9 months now. While I was pregnant, I purchased 6 Fuzzibunz OS diapers and loved them when I got them but was too overwhelmed with life to actually use them so since we were sent home from the hospital with Pampers, that's what we used for ages.

I'm not really sure what made me take the leap into cloth diaper full steam ahead but through facebook, one of my friends lead me to an online cloth diapering store that would sells everything you need. Cloth diapering takes some learning... the types of diapers, what accessories you need, wipes, washing supplies (detergent which is extremely important). I knew a little but not a ton and am definitely doing things differently now that I have doing this for so much longer.

I could post about this forever but now I have to say that I really LOVE using my cloth diapers and really try to limit the number of disposables even in the house cause I just don't like them anymore. I totally understand that cloth is not for everyone but feel that for the good of the environment and their children, everyone should try using cloth at least part time for a couple of week. I love seeing my son with his fluffy butt. I probably have about 40 plus diapers and I still find a new ones that I would love to get. It really can become an addiction though! I also find that I love sharing information about modern cloth diapers too. If you haven't tried or seen new cloth diapers, you should totally check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment